join our team
We are hiring a SALES REPRESENTATIVE / BUSINESS DEVELOPER in IT Consultancy
DYNAMIX BELGIUM is looking for a SALES REPRESENTATIVE / BUSINESS DEVELOPER in IT Consultancy.
Job based in Brussels.
DYNAMIX would be nowhere without its successful sales team. We’re seeking a qualified sales representative to help sell our IT consultancy services that our customers rely on. The sales representative will have a strong understanding of the sales process and excel at generating leads, building relationships, and closing deals. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner who has strong negotiating skills and an ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way. Often tasked with giving presentations and attending networking events and trade shows, the sales representative must be both personable and professional.
Objectives of this role
• Represent the company’s services, using consumer research as well as deep and comprehensive knowledge of how our solutions meet the needs of customers
• Place our consultants at clients
• Achieve weekly, monthly, and annual sales quotas by successfully implementing sales and marketing strategies and tactics
• Generate leads and build relationships by organizing daily work schedule to call on existing and potential customers
• Develop and implement territory action plan using comprehensive data analysis, and adjust sales techniques according to interactions and results in the field
• Maintain working relationships with existing clients to ensure that they receive exceptional service and to identify potential new sales opportunities
• Identify prospects, set appointments, make effective qualifying sales calls, and manage sales cycle to close new business in all service categories
• Prepare concise and accurate reports, proposals, booking packages, and other required documentation for executive-level presentations
• Achieve sales goals by assessing current client needs and following a defined selling process with potential customers
• Coordinate with other sales representatives to ensure that quotas are being met and company standards are being upheld
Required skills and qualifications
• Three or more years of sales experience within a similar industry (IT CONSULTANCY)
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, and organizational skills
• Proficiency with sales management software and CRM
• Strong ability to balance persuasion with professionalism
Preferred skills and qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• Proven success rate at levels above sales quota
• Portfolio of end-clients
• Speak FR, NL, EN
• Place Stéphanie, Brussels, Belgium
• 3 days working onsite
Dynamix Java srl is a Belgian company with around fifty (50) engineers and employees based in Brussels. Our consultants are IT Functional analysts and Java & Dotnet developers. We aim to be the number 1 company in Belgium in consulting for Functional Analysts. In 2022, we achieved 3.5 M€ in turnover compared to 2.6 M€ in 2021. We plan to grow by 20 to 30% each year and to be listed on the Brussels Euronext stock exchange for startups.
• CDI Work Contract
• Fixed salary and a sales incentive (recurring percentage on sales)
• Shares in stock options
• Meal vouchers
• DKV supplementary insurance Company
• Company car
Please send CV to our CEO Mr Hatem Smine
Phone : 0477.67 53.82
Who you are
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree holder in applied computer sciences, applied informatics or a related field +5 years of professional working experience Java/JEE application
- Full-Stack development technologies and tools
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with large business-critical applications.Experience in creation of technical designs and in leading technical designers Team and customer inded
- Versed in modern software design and development methodologies such as: OO, UML, Agile Development, ScrumExperienced with continuous integration and DevOps activities
- Hands-on with Containerized applications, Micro-Services and/or Serverless
- Exposure on public cloud (AWS, google, Azure)
- Familiar with network-concepts and architecture
- Familiar with cloud concepts and technologies
- Eager to learn and explore new technologies
- Skilled communicator / Communication skills and experience with teamwork and project-oriented work
- Cool and calm in a high-demanding environment
What you'll get
Why work for Dynamix?
Advantages working for Dynamix Belgium
BELGIUM: BRANDNEW AMERICAN DREAM DESTINATION
According to a study carried out by Brussels property investment firm Skyline Europe, there are more expats living in Belgium than at any time in the past. There are currently some 220,000 expats – defined as educated foreign workers – living in the country, an increase of 46% on the year 2000…..
TOP 10 MUST DO's FOR ANYONE MOVING TO BELGIUM
If you remember the story about Cinderella, the girl had to come back home before midnight – if not, the coach would turn into a pumpkin, horses into mice and her dress into tatters….
UNKNOWN BELGIUM: 15 BELGIUM FACTS TO SHOCK YOU
Belgium can function without a government for 589 days and people find it acceptable. Some things just take time, they say. Others argue that it is actually even better this way because we didn’t have any tax increases during that period….