join our team
Join our team
A career with Dynamix is one that will harness and develop the innovative and well-experienced IT professional. We have an extensive recruitment experience with finding the best resourceful and high-energy individuals who are poised for growth and success.
Our comprehensive benefits programs are well-balanced in terms of being locally competitive and customizable to the individual employee and family needs.
We maintain a comprehensive, competitive benefits program that address the health, welfare and security of our employees, they are designed with flexibility that facilitates selection according to employees’ specific needs and circumstances.
Why join Dynamix?
- We provide a long term employment contract (CDI) to our consultants and we keep on following their career progress: Regular follow-up of each project on which works each consultant, and intervention in case of problems.
- Attractive salary package and meal vouchers.
- Many incentives and possibilities of evolution as a team leader or in a technical field of your choice: our consultants are changing projects to move forward, learn new technologies, and take on greater tasks.
- Our consultants work in various sectors of activity: banks (BNP Paribas), insurance, European Commission, European Parliament, Belgian Government, public organizations, startups, mutual health, space agencies (Spacebel), public Transport, Pharmaceutical and chemistry (Bayer)
- Continuous trainings in IT to boost skills with cutting-edge technologies(Angular 2/4, js, mango db node, js, DevOps, Groovy, Java 8, GIT, express…)
- The recruitment process, the conduct of interviews and the final decision are made quickly.
- Diversity: you will work in a multicultural environment (our consultants are from multiple nationalities: Indian, Moroccan, Tunisian, Russian…) which will improve the communication, the openness, the tolerance and curiosity.
- Our priority: Quality is better than quantity, because Dynamix has a good reputation in the marketplace because we believe that Our people are our brand.
- In case you’re not a resident in Belgium or in the EU and you want to join our team for a new challenging experience: Dynamix will assist you to find your first accommodation, we help our new hires to find their first housing. If necessary, Dynamix will pay the two months of security deposit and the first month’s rent, this amount will be deducted the salary at the rate of 300 euros per month.
Why work in Belgium?
- The delay to receive the work permit is up to one month.
- Quick family reunification process (it takes 4 to 6 months). The employee can even apply for a visa for his family before his arrival in Belgium. In France it takes 2 and a half years for family reunification
- Housing in Brussels is of quality, available and not expensive (2 to 3 times cheaper than in Paris)
- Medical coverage (medical visits, medication, reimbursement of up to 100% of hospitalization)
Do you want to push your career to the next level and to work in a place where you can be inspired and be inspiring? If so, Dynamix is the best place to be, because we believe that our success is mainly due to our human capital, we aim to bring together all human resources of Dynamix in our business project. So! Embrace yourself and Join US!
JOIN OUR TEAM